Godox TT350S TT 350 Mini Thinklite TTL Flash for Sony Cameras for Sony A7 A7R A7S A7II A7RII A58 A99 A6000 A6300 DSLR is now in Ocean Camera Gadgets Camera Store! FREE shipping!
With full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350S will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
Godox TT350S TT 350 Mini Thinklite TTL Flash for Sony Cameras
Mount Shoe Guide No. 118.11'; (36 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position Exposure Control ADI / P-TTL, Manual Vari-Power 1/1 - 1/128 Bounce Head -7 to 90° Swivel Head 360° Coverage 14 - 105 mm (Full Frame) Zoom Head Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm Off-Camera Terminal None Recycle Time Approximately 0.1 - 2.2 Seconds Flash Duration 1/350 - 1/20000 sec Flash-Ready Indicator Yes Compensation -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) Slave Timing Modes Instant Sync
Wireless Operation Method: RF
Distance: Up to 98.43'; / 30 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Wireless Communication Channels 16 Channels Wireless Groups 3 Groups Power Source 2x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5 x 2.4 x 1.5" / 140.0 x 62.0 x 38.0 mm Weight 7.055 oz / 200 g without batteries