GODOX TT685C Thinklite TTL Camera Flash 2.4GHz High Speed 1/8000s GN60 Compatible Canon EOS Cameras E-TTL II Autoflash (TT685C) is now in Ocean Camera Gadgets Camera Store! FREE shipping!
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
Godox TT685C Thinklite HSS TTL TT685 C Flash for Canon DSLR Cameras
Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)
Guide No. (1/1 output @200mm): 60(m ISO 100); 190 (feet ISO 100)
Flash Coverage:·20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
·Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
·Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
Exposure control system: E-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
FE lock: With 〈FEL〉button or 〈*〉button
Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain system, and second-curtain sync
Multi Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 3(A, B, and C)
Transmission range:·Optic: Indoors: 12 to 15m /39.4 to 49.2 ft.; Outdoors: 8 to 10m /26.2 to 32.8 ft.; Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally±30° vertically, ·2.4G: 100m
Channels: Optic: 4 (1, 2, 3, and 4)
Auto Focus Assist Beam: Effect range: Center: 0.6-10m /2.0-32.8 feet/ Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.4 feet
Power Supply: Ni-NH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6s (eneloop Ni-NH batteries of Panasonics).
Full power flashes: Approx.230 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
Color Temperature: 5600 ± 200K
Dimension: 64*76*190mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 410g (without battery, camera flash only)
1x TT685C camera flash
1x Protection bag
1x User Manual
1x Soapbox diffuser (free gift)