Yongnuo Flash Speedlite YN-560IV FYN560 IV with buildin transmitter For All Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Cameras is now in Ocean Camera Gadgets Camera Store! Best Price in Singapore! FREE shipping!
- Supports Wireless Master Function
- The YN560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), 602 Wireless transmitter
- One YN560 IV can respectively receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), RF-602, with optional 16 channels; when the YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control the parameter settings.
- Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
- The YN560 IV can trigger through the set top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn)
- The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
- GN58 @ ISO100,105mm
- High Guide Number 2.4G wireless speedlite, supports M/Multi/-- mode.
- Sound Prompting System
- When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound ways will prompt different operating state of the flash so as to allow you focus on shooting.
- Support Electric Zooming Function
- The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the [ZOOM] button.
- Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
- Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronous Interface
Yongnuo Flash YN-560IV YN560 IV for all Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Cameras
Dimensions: 60 X 190 X 78mm (Extended state)
Net Weight: 350g
- ALL Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Camera
- Yongnuo RF-605, RF-603 II, RF-602, YN-622C, YN-622N, YN560-TX
- Yongnuo YN-560 III
- Yongnuo Flash Battery Pack SF-17 C / SF-18 C
Yongnuo YN-560-IV Specs
Mount Shoe Guide No. 190.29'; (58 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position Exposure Control Manual Vari-Power Manual: 1/1 - 1/128 Bounce Head Yes, -7 to +90° Swivel Head Yes, 270° Coverage 18 - 105 mm (Full Frame) Zoom Head Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm Off-Camera Terminal PC Recycle Time Approximately 3 Seconds Flash Duration 1/200 - 1/20000 sec Flash-Ready Indicator Yes Slave Timing Modes Instant Sync
Wireless Operation Method: RF
Distance: Up to 328.08'; / 100 m
Wireless Communication Channels 16 Channels Wireless Groups 3 Groups Power Source 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries Dimensions (W x H x D) 2.4 x 7.5 x 3.1" / 60.0 x 190.0 x 78.0 mm